Friday 15 September 2023

STAMPING BELLA NEW RELEASE SNEAK PEEKS DAY 1- TINY TOWNIE WANDA, PUMPKIN HOUSE BACKDROP, SPOOKY SENTIMENT SET AND AUTUMN SENTIMENT SET

Hello Stamping Bella fans!!!

So excited to tell you that there is a new Stamping Bella release coming!! Woo hooooooo!!

The new release is AMAZING!! Plenty of Halloween, Autumn, Christmas and Wintery images for you featuring all your favourites- Tiny Townies, Uptownies, Bundles, Oddballs and cute critters....

Today I'm going to be sharing with you Tiny Townie Wanda..... 


Isn't she just THE cutest little witchie?! I coloured Wanda with copics and added some white pencil and gel pen highlights. I then masked her out and a circle for the moon and blended Distress Oxides over the top to create a spooky background. I then spray with a shimmer spray to add texture. I used my copics to add some colour to the moon and added a die-cut fence and bats. I added some teeny tiny stars and a strip of purple glitter cardstock. Finally I added a sentiment from the Spooky Sentiment Set.

Next up is the very gorgeous Pumpkin House Backdrop....


I considered creating a scene with Wanda in front but you know what? The pumpkin backdrop is so gorgeous on its own, I decided to just let the image sing all on its own! I coloured with copics and added some white and black pencil highlights and shadows. Keeping it simple, I added some DP and a sentiment from the Autumn Sentiment Set. So cute!

I will be back tomorrow with some Oddballs.....don't forget to pop on over to the blog to check out the rest of the DT's samples! You don't want to miss them!

RELEASE DATE IS MONDAY 19TH SEPTEMBER!!! 

Supplies 1: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White pencil; Distress Oxides; Dies (Taylored Expressions); Shimmer spray; Cardstock 
Supplies 2:  Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White pencil; Black pencil; Paper (Carta Bella)

No comments: