Friday 11 October 2024

Stamping Bella Bellarific Friday- Tiny Townie Busy Bee!

Hello peeps!

This week's Bellarific Friday's theme is AN OLDIE BUT A GOODIE! 

I've used Tiny Townie Busy Bee....




OMG! Is she not the cutest lil thing you've ever seen?!! I coloured her with copics and fussy cut her out. I arranged some DP to create a pleasing background (note the cute bee paper!) I then added some looped gold thread and attached Busy Bee and her bee friends using 3d foam pads. I finally added the accompanying sentiment that I mounted on black cardstock.

Don't forget to pop over to the blog and check out all the other samples. Remember commenting can put you in the running to win a gift voucher!

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (Simple Stories); Cardstock (PTI); Gold thread; White gel pen

1 comment:

JanR said...

I agree - she is darn cute! Lovely card! Your colouring and the paper are so wonderful.