Saturday, 19 September 2026

Stamping Bella Sneaky Peeks Day 1- Uptown Girl Witchy Sisters and Spec-Tacular Poinsettia Pair!

Super exciting day today as we have the first of our sneaky peeks for the new Stamping Bella release...

First up we have the fabulous Uptownie Witchy Sisters.....


How fun are these two?! Soooo fun to colour up! Of course with some strategic masking out you could use either Uptownie on their own! So versatile! I coloured up with copics and fussy cut out. I then created a blended spooky background panel using Distress Oxides. I then splashed some water and some black ink on the panel. I created a spooky moon using a stencil and Distress Oxides and then die cut some sparkly bats out. Finally I added a sentiment from the Wicked Words Sentiment Set.





Supplies: Card 1- Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (Echo Park); Distress Oxides; Stencil (Tim Holtz); Dies (Tim Holtz); Black glitter cardstock; Black ink

Card 2- Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (Echo Park); White gel pen; White pencil; Dies (Stamp Market, Concord & 9th); Glitter cardstock

 

No comments: