Saturday 27 April 2013

Sketch Saturday- Teeoffabella!

It's Saaaaaturday!! Yep, it's Sketch Saturday time again and I love this week's sketch!


I've made a birthday card for a friend who's an avid golfer. Of course I used Teeoffabella coloured with copics and lyra pencil grass. She's cut out using Jumbo Fishtail Banner Dienamics. These papers are Theresa Collins Spring Fling- I wanted to pick up the Pringle design in the socks. Scalloped edge and flag are both Dienamics. Baker's twine is SU and finished with golf charm. Sentiment is PC generated and cut out with Fishtail Banner Stax.


Here is your close up. Love her coordinated outfit!


Here is your fab sketchypoo.


This week's sponsor are the wonderful Stamp Fairy!

Crafty stash used: Stamp (Stamping Bella); Copics; Lyra pencil; Papers (Theresa Francis); Assorted cardstock; Dienamics; Baker's twine; Pearl; Charm; Sentiment- PC generated

4 comments:

The Little Stamper said...

Wow - I love this - it's just perfect for a lady golfer. Beautiful colour choices and I love your extra embellishments too.

Sharon x

Claire said...

What a great card, fab image and colours. Hugs, Claire x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

too fun! love the colours and a great image :)

Unknown said...

This is fab Steph! I love the image and you've coloured it perfectly! :)
Lizy xx