Wednesday 1 May 2013

My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge- Spots and/or stripes

Hey! Can you believe it's May already?! Where has the year gone and where is the decent weather??!!! Today we are launching our monthly challenge over at My Mum's Craft Shop blog. This month's theme is easy peasy "Spots and/or Stripes". C'mon what are you waiting for- as usual Kitty has a fabbie voucher prize on offer!


So I've used one of the gorgeous A La Mode's from the most recent MFT release. It's called "Reflection". She's coloured with copics with a paper pieced dress. These gorgeous papers are from MME called Unforgettable. The sentiment comes with the stamp set. I've embellished with Fishtail Flags Stax and Beautiful Bows Dienamics. Oh, and nearly forgot, bottom of main panel is made pretty using Simply Scallops Dienamics.


I love her stylish dress and boots! 

Crafty stash used: Stamps (MFT); Copics; Papers (MME); Dies- Dienamics; PTI; Assorted cardstock

No comments: