Friday 1 August 2014

Bellarific Friday- Audrey loves her make up!

Hey crafty peeps! I'm back to show you my sample for this week's Bellarific Friday. This week's challenge was a sketch (see below)....


I've used Uptownie Audrey loves her make up! This was such a simple card to make but I love how it turned out- is it OK to say that?!! Audrey is coloured with copics, paper pieced with MME papers and copious glitter added. I've also used a black gel pen to add some shine. I also added a black Stickles borders. Loving the chandeliers on these papers- so Audrey!!


Here's your close up! Sooooo elegant!


Here was your sketch for this week. 

Next week's challenge is "UPTOWN GIRLS"!!! Woo hooooo!!!! Now no excuses for not entering the challenge- EVERYONE loves their Uptownies!!!
Don't forget to email your entry to Em by Thursday x

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Stickles; Glitter (Lakeland); Papers (MME); Assorted cardstock; Black gel pen; Nesties

No comments: