Friday 8 August 2014

Bellarific Friday- Pippa loves to plant!

Well hello my buddies in craft land! How are you all? This week's Bellarific Challenge was an easy peasy one- UPTOWN GIRLS!


I chose Pippa Loves To Plant! I don't use purple very often and this really is a different colour scheme but I love it! Pippa is coloured with copics. Papers are DCWV. Sentiment is stamped with PTI Royal Velvet ink and comes with Pippa.


Your close up! How cutsie are her little pinafore and headscarf?!


Next week's challenge is a sketch- cmon it's a simple one so no excuses for not joining in! Email your entry to Em by Thursday! x

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Paper (DCWV); Assorted cardstock; Dies (MFT, PTI); Pearls and Gems

1 comment:

www.sundayknight.com said...

It'a amazing, I enjoy it, thanks! (we make all kinds of Acrylic Display Stands