Friday 19 December 2014

Bellarific Friday- Downtown Guy Calvin Loves His Computer

Hey peeps! It's the last Bellarific Friday of 2014!! 

I'm not sure if I'll get another post done this year so I just wanted to say thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and post comments. I barely get time to craft since the arrival of our little boy so I don't get the chance to enjoy other people's blogs at the moment so it makes all your comments all the more special. So thank you x

Anyhoo, today's Bellarific Friday was a sketch (below)...


I must admit I struggled with this one a bit but decided to use letters/numbers to replace the hearts. I used Downtown Guy Calvin Loves His Computer. He's coloured with copics and Glossy Accents added to his glasses. Papers are Fancy Pants.  Letters and number dies are MFT Dienamics.

So great to have a Downtown Guy for all those male cards!! Yay!


Here's your close up


Here was your sketch

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (Fancy Pants); Assorted cardstock; Glossy Accents; Dies (Dienamics)



1 comment:

Dana White said...

Steph this is fabulous. Great colouring on this image and the layout is perfect. merry Christman