Friday 12 December 2014

Bellarific Friday- Quinn and her boots!

Hey crafty friends! It's Bellarific Friday time! This week's challenge was to use the inspiration photo below...


So I decided to focus on the theme of "snow'. I used Quinn and her boots coloured with copics. I paper pieced her skirt, jacket, scarf and hat- I've not seen anyone do that on Quinn yet- it was quite fiddly!! Then I added my usual shading on the paper piecing. Papers were a mixture of LOTV and I think Bazzill (sorry). Sentiment comes with Quinn cut out with Lil Inker die.


Your close up.


Here was your inspiration photo.


Next week's theme is a sketch! This had me scratching my head a bit....! Don't forget to email your entry to Em by Thursday to win the chance of some Bella bucks!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (LOTV, Bazzill?); Dies (Lil Inkers); Pearls (Prima)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O M G!!! You paper pieced her outfit...you are my hero!!!!!!!! I love it!

Dana White said...

I love paper piecing but you took it to another level. This is fabulous Steph!!