Friday 30 January 2015

Stamping Bella New Release Sneaky Peek!

Hey hey hey!!!! Can you believe it?! Another Stamping Bella release- whoo hoo! Over 30 new stamps!!!! Plus some 3 new collections!!! Swooooon!

Anyhoo I'm here with a sneaky peek of one of the new release stamps - Uptownie Betty Loves Books!


How cute is Betty? I have so many friends this stamp is appropriate for! Betty is coloured with copics and paper pieced. I also stamped the book again so I could raise it up on foam pads. Glossy Accents on glasses. Papers are Pebbles, sentiment is a retired MFT one.


Here's your close up.

I've got some more peeks to show you but don't forget out to check Blogabella and the rest of the DT (see sidebar) to see other sneaky peeks of what's coming our way!

PLUS......

Every FIRST Tuesday of every month, Em will be HEAVILY discounting some stamps!  It’s a surprise every month! When I say HEAVILY, the prices are CRAAAAAZY!!!!!
 This is a great opportunity to buy gifts or to add to your own collection!


Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella; MFT); Papers (Pebbles); Assorted cardstock; Copics; Stickles; Glossy Accents; Dies (Lil Inkers, PTI); Blue ink (PTI); Sprinkles (Doodlebug)

1 comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

Wow...this is an eye catching creation! I love it! Wonderful use of DP and image!