Sunday 1 February 2015

Some Odd Girl- Music Girl Mae!

Hi ya. Today I thought I'd share a Some Odd Girl card I made recently and thought I'd join the SOG Linky party...


This is Music Girl Mae coloured with copics. Papers are Basic Grey. The sentiment and notes come along with Mae. Heart note die is Paper Smooches.


Here's your close up!



And another one!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Some Odd Girl); Copics; Papers (Basic Grey); Assorted cardstock; Dies (Paper Smooches, Lil Inkers, Nesties); Pearl (Bo Bunny)

3 comments:

Kerri said...

Awesome card awesome colouring!!!

She's a Color Queen said...

This is amazing!! WOW your coloring is FAB! Thanks for linking up at Some Odd Girl!

She's a Color Queen said...

Yes, me again! We'd love to have you share your stamping creations at Anya, Oddies, and Others! An inspiration blog for all stamp brands, come check us out. http://anyaoddiesandothers.blogspot.com/