Thursday 5 February 2015

Stamping Bella- another sneaky peek!

I'm a bit late with this post because it's been a house full of sickness this week. First my son had the bug  then my husband and then me. Will be a quick one as not feeling well!

Have you been checking out the sneaky peeks all week on the Stamping Bella site?! Great new stamp ranges- so exciting!!  One of these is Hoppy Poppy- hooooooww cuuuuuuute is she?! This is Make A Wish Hoppy Poppy!


Poppy is coloured with copics. Papers are Pebbles. Sentiment comes with Poppy and cut out with Paper Smooches die.


Here's your closeup. 

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (Pebbles); Assorted cardstock; Dies (MFT, Paper Smooches, Lil Inkers); Sequins (Doodlebug)

1 comment:

Holly Young said...

This is adorable! I love the paper you used. I'm curious though to know if there is a verse on the inside that goes with the line on the outside?