Friday 7 August 2015

New Stamping Bella release- Tiny Townie Willow The Witch

Soooooooo.... today is my first sneaky peek of the new Stamping Bella release featuring Tiny Townie Willow The Witch!

I squealed when I first saw this image. Her adorable outfit, the cute birdies but it was the cute birdies dressed as ghosts that really got me!! Love love love! And I haven't even mentioned the fab sentiment!!


Willow and friends are coloured with copics and placed behind the stitched frame. I have to tell you what a fun image this is to colour- the little birdies had me "aaahing" as I was colouring them!! Papers are by Authentique. Did I tell you how much I love this sentiment?! I thought it needed another mention!


Here's your close up! 


Doesn't she have the cutest Halloween outfit evah?! 

Back on Monday with another Bella sneaky peek but if you can't wait til then, don't forget to check out the sneaky peeks on Blogabella!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Paper (Authentique); Cardstock (SU); Ribbon ? Brad (Prima); Dies (Lil Inkers, MFT)


2 comments:

Sue said...

Steph, this is stunning - Willow is my favourite sneak peak so far - totally gorgeous and your colouring and card design wonderful.
Sue...xxx

Lexxie said...

Stunning Steph, your colouring is amazing! Love Sarita xx