Monday 10 August 2015

Stamping Bella Sneaky Peek 2- Tiny Townie Ellie The Elf!

Hey! I'm back again to show you another Stamping Bella sneaky peek from their new release available August 17th.

Have you been watching the release so far? If not, why not??!!!!! ha ha. 
Don'tcha know you've got chances to win each individual stamp from the release?
Check out the release so far here.

Meet Tiny Townie Ellie The Elf...


Just howwwwww cute is she?! I have to say that I love the Tiny Townies more and more with each release! Ellie is coloured with copics and white gel pen added to the frill around her collar. Papers are by Echo Park. Sentiment comes with Ellie and I've punched out with SU punches. Little die cut snowflake border is just one section of the PTI Confetti Garland die. 


Here's your close up!

I'm back tomorrow with yet another Tiny Townie- am so looking forward to showing you my card as she's my fav stamp of the release so far! x

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Papers (Echo Park); Cardstock (SU); Punches (SU); Die (PTI); Gem (Prima)

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous card, cute image nd stunning colouring x

Kerri said...

great great job love this image!!!

Sue said...

Steph, this is a wonderful card, stunning colouring and such a modern card design - I love it.
Every day I have said 'oh this Tiny Townie is my favourite so far'...given up now....they are ALL my favourite...
Happy Crafting...
Sue...xxx