Tuesday 11 August 2015

Stamping Bella Release Sneaky Peeks Day 7- Tiny Townie Fay Loves Fall

Hello Bella fans!
I'm back with another Tiny Townie from the upcoming Stamping Bella release. 
Meet Fay Loves Fall...


I am so excited to show you my card today because Fay is my fav stamp of the release so far. In fact I think she may be my fav Tiny Townie evah! Here in the UK, we don't celebrate autumn/thanksgiving but you know sometimes you come across an image that you don't immediately know when you're going to use it but that you HAVE to have it cos it's such a beautiful image and you know you're going to find a way to keep using it!!! I just love love love her!
Fay is coloured with copics and white gel pen added for contrast on her tights, hat and coat. I had another go (see Willow the Witch post) at a sort of watercoloury background just using copics. I added quite a lot of BVs to the sky as I wanted to make it look autumnal/wintery. Can't you just feel those crunchy leaves and the crisp autumn air?!


Your close up

I'm back on Friday with a final Tiny Townie and of course Bellarific Friday.
Don't forget to keep up to date on the rest of the release by visiting Blogabella. x

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Papers (Bo Bunny); Cardstock (SU); Dies (Bosskut); Twine (PTI)

1 comment:

Kerri said...

BEEAAUUTTIIFFUULL!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!