Friday 18 December 2015

Bellarific Friday- MojoBella and Tiny Townie Amanda Is Awesome

Happy Christmas! 
So this is the last Bellarific Friday of the year! And haven't we picked a fab one to end on? 
We are so lucky to have Verve Stamps and Mojo Monday's Julie Tilman collaborate with us to create MojoBella sketches! Yay! We're all v excited about it here as Julie's sketches are totally awesome!

Speaking of awesome- the stamp I used for the very first MojoBella is Tiny Townie Amanda Is Awesome...


I coloured Amanda with copics and created a frame using the MFT Stitched Rectangle frame and glued it to some chipboard. So that it fitted better round the image I created a mount to go beneath the frame on top of the image.  


Here's your close-up. 
I love her happy carefree pose- you can just tell she's swinging her legs! I LOVE the sentiment that comes with this stamp, it fits perfectly!


Here was your sketch. I obviously rotated it!

The first challenge of 2016 will be on Friday 8th January and just to get you started nice and easy, the theme is UPTOWN GIRLS! Entry details are here.

So that's the last Bella Challenge of 2015!
I hope you all have the happiest of Christmases and if Christmas isn't a such wonderful time of the year for you, I send you big hugs xxx


Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (Pebbles); Dies (MFT, Lil Inkers); Sprinkles (Doodlebug); Chipboard

No comments: