Saturday 12 December 2015

Lili of the Valley- You're A Star!

Hallo hallo! I can't believe how quickly December is going. It's been so mild here that it's easy to forget that it'll soon be Christmas. 
I'm currently working on my blog overhaul so I'm hoping it'll be redesigned before Christmas but you'll have to wait a bit longer for some of the content!!

Anyhoo, today I'm sharing a card for the LOTV DT Collective called You're A Star...


I used to love ballet as a child and teenager so I have a huge soft spot for this image. It's just TOO TOO cute! Just look at the bunny and bear's tutus!!!
I coloured with copics, added some Stickles and fussy cut. Papers are by LOTV. I hardly ever make shaped cards these days so I dusted off my Grand Caliber and Grand Nesties to make this one. The butterflies are relatively new and are by Memory Box and I'm loving this Obsession Impression Tied Line die. 


Here's your close up. Love love the little rabbit!!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (LOTV, Simon Says Stamp); Copics; Papers (LOTV); Dies (Memory Box, Impression Obsession, Nesties); Stickles; Pico Embellisher

1 comment:

Brawny x said...

Absolutely gorgeous card. Love the colour, fab image...just lovely x