Friday 4 December 2015

Bellarific Friday- Uptownies Clarissa and Camille Share A Coffee

Hey everyone!
How are you all doing? Good I hope.
As the end of the year approaches, it's only natural to look back on the past year- did you have any crafty goals and did you achieve them?

I did do a heck of a lot of reorganisation in my craft room but the main one that escaped me AGAIN this year was to overhaul my blog! Nowadays, I scrape by doing just enough crafting so that I don't go too insane but there's never enough time to do the extra things- even commenting on all your blogs- for which I profusely apologise.

Anyway, watch this space on the blog overhaul cos I'm kinda over this one now!

Now onto this week's Bellarific Friday which was ANYTHING GOES! Da Bellas were lucky enough to use the STAMP OF THE MONTH which is Clarissa and Camille Share A Coffee which is 20% OFF ALL flippin' month!!


So I coloured these funky ladies with copics and fussy cut. Papers are by KI Memories- I thought the green/brown paper looked like coffee beans! The big circle frame is by MFT as is the washi tape die I used to stamp the accompanying sentiment. The stitched strip die is Lil Inkers I think!


Don't you just love their cool dresses? Loving all those massive flowers!


Next week's Challenge is this inspiration photo. Now you might be thinking "Christmas" or just thinking "pastel" and a non-Christmas theme. Up to you!

Entry deets are here x

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (KI Memories); Cardstock (SU); Dies (MFT, Lil Inkers); Brown ink (SU)

No comments: