Tuesday 1 December 2015

Crazy Stamping Bella sale and Mama Elephant Carnival Cupcakes

Hey everyone!
Hope you're not all being driven crazy by the usual Christmas madness!

You may notice a few changes on my blog as I'm reviewing content in order for a big blog overhaul. It's been a long time since I've had this design and there's a lot of content I've been wanting to change for over 2 years but since we had our son, there never seems any time but I've decided to take the plunge and take the attitude that I can just change the content slowly overtime otherwise I'll never change my blog!

Anyhoo, I have an announcement of kerazy-ness over at Stamping Bella
Em has a sale of 20% OFF THE ENTIRE STORE!!!! 
Use the code cyber2015 upon checkout!

Today I have a Mama Elephant card to share with you that I made for our son's 2nd birthday...


So I used Carnival Cupcakes plus Cupcake Toppers and their matching dies. I coloured with copics and in the case of the balloons I stamped them 3 times and layered each row of balloons up with 3d foam pads. The little hats are just stamped with coloured ink. Papers are Doodlebug and number 2 is MFT die.


Here's your close up!

See you on Friday! x

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Mama Elephant); Copics; Dies (Mama Elephant, MFT); Paper (Doodlebug); Cardstock (PTI); Coloured ink (SU); Glossy Accents

No comments: