Wednesday 17 February 2016

Lili of the Valley Little Folk- Little Heroes!

Hey everyone!
Have you heard the exciting news that the LOTV Ideas To Inspire blog is back!!!!!!! Woo hoo! How exciting! I know that everyone, including me, was really upset when it closed so it's such fab news to hear it's back up and running!

To celebrate, here's my first DT Collective card for Feb featuring one of the Little Heroes...


Our sweet little fireman here is coloured with copics. I stamped him on this gorgeous grungy paper from Simple Stories (So Rad). I stamped one of the sentiments on the same paper and cut with the MFT speech bubble die and then cut the end off to fit the section of DP. The star banner is a PTI confetti one. 


Here's your close up. Love how this stamp image looks on this distress-patterned paper.

Crafty stash used: Stamps (LOTV); Copics; White Lyra pencil; Papers (Simple Stories); Cardstock (Bazzill); Dies (PTI, MFT)




1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Love it
Lorraine x