Friday 6 May 2016

Bellarific Friday- Lulu's Garden Of Daisies

So my peeperoonis, I hope you're all having a super-duper week so far!
It's Friday so that can only mean one thing- it's Bellarific Friday!

This week's theme was to USE WASHI OR RIBBON on your project. As it was the first Friday of the month, the DT had the added challenge of using the STAMP OF THE MONTH which this month is LULU'S GARDEN OF DAISIES. Lulu is a stonking 20% off for the whole of May! Woo hoo!


Lulu is coloured with copics. I really don't do yellow much on cards- in fact, I don't really do yellow in life full-stop! But I had these pretty daisy-like papers which I thought would be gorgeous to use with Lulu and the yellow just sang to me! These papers are by Penny Black- love that they're a bit whimsical. Big main die is the MFT Stitched Cover Up Companion -Vertical and the little banners the sentiments are stamped on are from Blueprints 27. The little brad I've had in my stash for ages and I completed the look with some gorgeous grosgrain ribbon.


Doesn't she look gorgeous?! I always think the Lulus look totally serene. *Sigh*


Next week's challenge is a Mojobella sketch. Get your entry in to Em by Thursday either via Mr Linky or by email. Your entry details are here. Don't forget you can win yourself some Bella bucks! 

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (Penny Black); Dies (MFT); Ribbon; Brad

No comments: