Friday 15 July 2016

Bellarific Friday- Eve Under The Mistletoe

Hey hey hey!! It's Christmas time in the Honey Bootique craft room and I'm showcasing Stamping Bella's Uptownie Eve Under The Mistletoe for this week's Bellarific Friday...


This week's challenge was CHRISTMAS IN JULY! Yep, hope you got yourself some Christmas cards under your belt. I've made 4 so far- not the greatest of starts!!! So the gorgeous Eve was coloured with copics and then I paper pieced her dress using these beautiful papers by MME (Market Street) and fussy cut. I kept the design quite simple as I wanted to just showcase Eve and these insanely shiny papers!! The "joy" die is an MFT frame and then I simply added a couple of Kaisercraft die-cuts I got free.


Here's your close up. How gorgeous is she?! Who could resist puckering up to such a cutie?!!

OK, so next week's challenge is the below sketch. All the usual deets and prizes apply!! You gotta be in it to win it.



Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (MME); Cardstock (SU); Die (MFT); Die-cuts (Kaisercraft)

No comments: