As it's the last day of the year I thought I'd share with you my review of my 2016's To Do List and what I achieved or didn't achieve!! And my thoughts for 2017!
Here was this year's list...
* I've nearly completed my blog overhaul at long last! Just 2 more sections to go now so I'm happy with that!
* I'm going to record my first haul video any day now! Promise!
* I'm afraid like many people, blog commenting has been substituted by "likes" and comments on Instagram. I think Instagram is certainly changing the way we view and comment.
* I didn't get to make many non-DT cards this year but am definitely planning on doing more this year. What I did do instead was start doing monthly planning layouts so a lot of my non-DT time was spent concentrating on that and for gathering and organising supplies for Project Life.
* I attended Faye's fantastic ECCP course in Surrey this year and have signed up for another next year. I also signed up for a Kit and Clowder copic course which I've yet to do.
* Woo hoo! I finished my updated craft room tour!! You can view it here.
* I didn't get any work done on my copic journals
* I joined Instagram in January and as @ today have 192 followers so I was pretty pleased.
* I set up and have been using my new blog planning system
* I set up my peerless watercolour storage
* I decided to scrap my die-cutting file storage idea!
* I changed my Stamping Bella "Bella" storage
* I didn't enter any challenges!
Here is my 2017 To Do List...
Have you got any crafting plans for 2017? x