Thursday 29 December 2016

Birthday and Christmas presents!

Hi everyone!

Hope you had a lovely Christmas and hopefully got lots of lovely crafty stash! I recently had a birthday too so I thought I'd share the crafty/stationery gifts I received.

Some of them I asked for but quite a few were unexpected surprises which was lovely!!!


Wooooooo! I asked for some Polychromos for my birthday and my hubby surprised me with the full set plus this gorgeous wooden display box. Can't wait to start using- just want to stroke them at the moment!!


I also got these mixed media books for my birthday (asked for). One of my aims for next year is to experiment with some mixed media. Even if I don't get round to doing it, I just love to flick through inspirational books like these.


Then I got some gorgeous Kate Spade stationery items for Christmas (a surprise!) A pencil pot, stapler and tape dispenser.


And the Kate Spade note holder plus this cute to-do pad (not Kate Spade)


Look at this sweet Gorjuss little photo frame book and pen. Cuuute!


I also asked for this Caroline Gardner address book but the key ring was a lovely surprise.


And a Color Crush Travellers Notebook and pads. Can't wait to start using these! Love the gorgeous magenta.


Ooooh! This gorgeous Kate Spade purse was a surprise!


And finally, the biggest surprise of all......... a Silhouette Cameo 3!!!!!!!!!!!!! Totally unexpected!! I have THE best hubby! 

I hope you all received your crafty hearts' desire! Do let me know what you got x



2 comments:

Michelle Short said...

WOW! What amazing pressies you got! Enjoy! :) xx

Lisa said...

You're a lucky girl! Have lots of fun x