Friday 2 December 2016

Bellarific Friday with Uptownie Chrystal's Christmas Label

Hey people!

Can you believe it's December already?! I haven't got half the "crafty" things done I wanted to this year but lack of time is always the issue. I'm hoping when I've got the big things finished- my craft room, blog and sorting out my YouTube upload problems- this will leave me more time for crafting and Project Life next year but who knows????! I feel like I say the same thing every few months but one of these days I will actually get them done!!

Anyhoo, onto today's Bellarific Friday featuring the very beautiful Chrystal's Christmas Label. Chrystal is December's STAMP OF THE MONTH and is 20% OFF all month long!


This week's challenge was to USE HOLIDAY COLOURS! Chrystal was coloured with copics. Eagle eyes will notice I had problems with Chrystal's dress. I had problems blending my red copics- one of them had got a bit sticky and wasn't blending and another one dripped and bled before I had a chance to do anything about it!! So excuse it not being so great! I decided to create a shaker card using a MFT rectangular frame die. I filled it with sequins, beads and faux snow. I fussy cut Chrystal making sure when I'd stamped her I'd masked out where she joined the label part of the stamp. Finally I added a Kaisercraft die-cut and the sentiment from Mo Manning's Seasons Greetings.


Here's your close up! How gorgeous is Chrystal?!


Next week is your last Mojobella sketch of 2016 so do join in! All your details are here. Don't forget you can win yourself some Bella bucks in the process!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (Echo Park); Cardstock (SU); Dies (MFT); Sequins (Doodlebug, PTI, Art Institute); Die-cut (Kaisercraft), Acetate
 


No comments: