Tuesday 6 December 2016

Lili of the Valley December Facebook Challenge- Festive Lantern

Hey everyone!

How are your Christmas preparations coming along? Christmas cards all finished?
I made my last two last week which happen to be the two cards I've done for the LOTV Facebook Challenge this month which I'm blogging this week. The theme this month is WINTER!

Today's card features the very cute Festive Lantern...


This little chap was coloured with copics and fussy cut. I also added some Wink of Stilla to the lamplight. I then created a very simple scene using the Memory Box Grand Forest Archway die and a sheet of Bo Bunny paper. Sentiment is PTI cut out with a MFT banner die. 


Here's your close up.
I love how the sparkles on the paper look!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (LOTV, PTI); Copics; Papers (Bo Bunny); Wink of Stella; Dies (MFT, Memory Box)

No comments: