Sunday 11 December 2016

LOTV In The Lamplight!

Hi ya. 

I'm back again today with another inspiration card for the LOTV Winter Challenge over on Facebook featuring In The Lamplight...


I stamped the LOTV image onto cardstock and coloured in with copics. I then stamped on copic masking tape, cut out and placed over my image. I then taped the MFT brick wall stencil over the top and gradually built up layers of colours using 3 different inks. I then removed the stencil and added some lyra pencil around the image just to make it pop a little and then added white gel pen to create the look of snow. I then stamped the sentiment over the top using my MISTI.


Here's your close up! I especially love the turquoise and lilac combo.

Crafty stash used: Stamps (LOTV, Paper Smooches); Copics; White gel pen; Lyra pencils; Wink of Stella; Inks (PTI, Tim Holtz); Stencil (MFT); Masking tape

No comments: