Friday 9 December 2016

Bellarific Friday with Bunny Wobble And The Peony

Hello my friends!

Today's Bellarific Friday was a sketch challenge (see below). I used the cutest Bunny Wobble And The Peony...


I coloured Bunny Wobble with copics and added some Wink of Stella to the main flower. I cut bunny out using the matching die and raised her up on 3d pads. Papers are Spring Fling by Pebbles. The little frilly die is by Simon Says Stamp. Sentiment comes with and is cut using a Lil Inkers Stitched Oval and the shape behind is a Sizzix die I've had in my stash for ages- sorry can't remember the name.


Here's your sweetie close up! Love her flower garland!


Here was your last Mojobella sketch of the year! Thanks Julie for such great sketches!

And for your last Bellarific Friday of the year, next week's theme is WINTER WHITE!! Usual deets apply and you could win yourself some dollars to spend in store.

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers () Dies (Stamping Bella, Lil Inkers, Sizzix, Nesties, Simon Says Stamp); Wink of Stella; Cardstock (SU)

No comments: