Friday 20 January 2017

Bellarific Friday with Gilbert Has A Snack!

Hello my fine crafty friends!
How are you all this lovely Friday?

Just a quick reminder in case you didn't see my other post- I now have my own YOUTUBE channel where I will be sharing craft room tour updates, craft and stationery hauls, storage tips and process videos. I'd love it if you'd subscribe- that way I know to make more videos!!

Anyhoo, onto today's Bellarific Friday....This week's theme was FRIENDSHIP and I decided to showcase the very adorable Gilbert Has A Snack...


Gilbert was coloured with copics and a lil Mama Elephant die-cut heart was added. Papers are by Pebbles. Sentiment comes with- I separated it into two by just masking the top of the second half of the sentiment.   


Your cutesy close up! Love that watermelon! 


Next week's theme is this inspiration photo- however it takes you!

Don't forget to get your entries in by Thursday either via Mr Linky or email Em. More details are here.

ps what did you get in the new release?! I'll be doing a haul video to show you my choices from the release x

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (Pebbles); Dies (Lil Inkers, Mama Elephant)


1 comment:

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

so cute , beautiful papers and wonderfully coloured . janex