Wednesday 25 January 2017

Love Cynthia- My Happy Family!

Hey everyone!

I've finally gotten round to making a card using my Love Cynthia stamps! This very cute set is called My Happy Family...


I stamped out a Mummy, Daddy and lil boy from the set and coloured with copics and paper pieced the dress and t-shirt. Papers are by Echo Park and I used PTI's linen embossing plate to make the textured surface on the white cardstock which I raised up on 3d foam tape. Circle aperture was made using Lil Inkers die. The sentiment comes with (I added a lil die cut heart using a Mama Elephant die) and was cut out using MFT banner die.

What a cutie family. I've coloured hair colours to look like my lil family and I'm going to give this to hubby for Father's Day. Think he'll love!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Love Cynthia); Copics; Papers (Echo Park); Dies (Lil Inkers, MFT, Mama Elephant); Embossing plate (PTI)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Lovely card Stephanie, sweet people stamps! Lisa x

Vanna B said...

This is so cute!!