Friday 31 March 2017

Bellarific Friday and some personal stuff...

Hi everyone! Happy Friday!

Today I'm going to be sharing the very cute Budding Chick for Bellarific Friday but first some personal stuff....

I'm going to be taking a break from blogging/social media for 3 months. I've had ALOT going on personally over the last couple of years which has left me quite drained. So I'm prioritising and taking some time out but I will be back so please don't go anywhere!

Anyway, here is my last post for now...


This week's challenge was a ONE LAYER CARD. Budding Chick was coloured with copics. I stamped the accompanying sentiment and then added a couple of strips of washi. Finally added some enamel dots. Such a great image for Spring, Easter, friendship and birthday cards. My brother is a gardener so I'll be giving him this for his birthday.


Here's your close up. I LOVE that cute snail! Makes me smile!
Next week's Bellarific Challenge is nice and easy ANYTHING GOES and the DT will be using the STAMP OF THE MONTH. Entry details are here.

So bye bye my friends for now! Thanks for all your support and lovely comments, I really do appreciate them and remember I will be back very soon! xxx

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Washi (Scarlet Lime); Dots (Doodlebug)

1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabulous card, you will be missed hurry back x