Wednesday 28 June 2017

Purple Onion Designs- Wishing

Hey everyone! Hope you're all well.

Today I'm back with some more Distress Ink colouring using the adorable Wishing by Purple Onion Designs...


I watercolored using Distress Inks. This is such a beautiful design that I just wanted very gentle colouring which is unusual for me but sometimes the image warrants it! The papers are by Tilda and I distressed them using my Tim Holtz tool. Main base of the card was cut using a large Go Kreate die for added interest. The sentiment is by LOTV. 

Thought I'd enter some challenges...

Crafty Sentiment Designs- Anything Goes
Everybody Art Challenge- Lace or pearls
Cutie Pie Challenge- All Creatures..
Stamps & Fun=creativity- Inspired by a song- Wishing and Hoping!
Ribbon Girl- Use an image
Allsorts- Flower Power


Here is your close up. Such a sweet lil mouse! Makes me smile! x

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Purple Onion Designs, LOTV); Distress Inks; Papers (Tilda); Cardstock (PTI); Ribbon (PTI); Cheesecloth; Flowers (Freebie); Pearls; Paper Distresser (Tim Holtz); Dies (Go Kreate); Glamour dust

7 comments:

SewPaperPaint said...

This is perfect! I love your layers, the bunch of flowers and gorgeous coloring - all together wonderful! Hugs, Autumn

Craftnut said...

Thanks for entering my challenge at Allsorts Tracy x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Such a gorgeous card. Thanks fr joining us @ Cutie Pie's this month. Sue x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely cute image, fab card

Christine L said...

This is so pretty Steph - such delicate, beautiful colouring..

Christine x

Wendy said...

Love this, so adorable and gorgeous!..... Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge:)
Wendy xx

Seija said...

It's a so fantastic Card. Love the Purple onion Design Image. You've colored so lovely! Thanks for joining us at EAC. Michi