Friday 13 October 2017

All Dressed Up- Little Skater!

Hey everyone!

Happy Friday! Today I thought I'd share another All Dressed Up stamp with you for another Christmas card- this one is Little Skater...


I coloured Little Skater with copics and cut out with a circular die. Papers are beautifully soft by Kaisercraft. I added some MFT snowflakes and a retired MFT sentiment stamp that I thought was super appropriate. I added copious amounts of Stickles and some sparkly gems plus some snow using a white gel pen.


How cute is she?! I loved colouring her hair and face- so cool to be able to get stuck into a large image!

Thought I'd enter this into the All Dressed Up Facebook challenge- theme is pink or pearls.

Crafty stash used: Stamps (All Dressed Up, MFT); Copics; Papers (Kaisercraft); Dies (MFT, Lil Inkers; Stickles; Gems (Hero Arts); White gel pen.

No comments: