Monday 9 October 2017

Reverse Confetti- S'More Love!

Hey everyone! Hope you're all good!

Today I thought I'd share another Christmasy CAS card featuring S'More Love by Reverse Confetti....


I recently treated myself to a new stash of Reverse Confetti goodies so watch this space as I'll be sharing some more with you soon. I used one of the penguins from S'More Love and coloured with copics. I then paper pieced the hat using papers from the Reverse Confetti Warm Heart pad. The snowflakes and sentiment are both part of the stamp set. I added Stickles to the snowflakes and cut out all the images using the matching dies. I used an MFT die to cut the sentiment. The other papers are also from the same paper pad.

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Reverse Confetti); Papers (Reverse Confetti); Dies (Reverse Confetti, MFT, Lil Inkers); Stickles

No comments: