Tuesday 3 October 2017

Stamping Bella New Release- Tiny Townie Annie The Angel!

WOO HOOOOOOO!

So excited today to bring you a card I made for the new Stamping Bella Winter/Christmas release!
Em asked me if I wanted to make a card for the release- who am I to say no?!!

She sent me THE most cutest, gorgeous, beautiful angel to colour. It's Tiny Townie Annie The Angel!!!! L-O-V-E her!


OMG! She was so amazing to colour and image that gorgeous dress paper pieced! Drool! I coloured Annie with copics and added some Stickles to her wings and then fussy cut.  I decided to make a shaker card using MFT Stitched Stars dies which proved quite tricky cutting all the little bits of foam tape but worth it I think! Paper I used is MME. The paper I used for the background of the stars is a gorgeous foiled rose gold- it looks beautiful in real life. 


Here's your close up! What a cutie!
Did I tell you I LOVE her?! Check out the rest of the release all week over on the blog. There are 42, yes, 42 new stamps coming!!! Yippeeeee!!!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (MME); Dies (MFT); Sequins (Lucy's Cards)

1 comment:

DebbieS said...

I saw this on the Stamping Bella page and thought that is was a lovely stamp made in to a beautiful card. :)