Saturday 25 November 2017

Gorjuss- Nightlight!

Hallooooo!

Today I have another Gorjuss card to share with you. This one features Nightlight...


I coloured with Distress Markers- not so pleased with my colouring on this one. It was one of the first  distress ink colouring I did- hopefully I've improved a bit since then!! Anyhoo, these pretty papers are by Authentique. I added a couple of Reverse Confetti dies and sandwiched some cheesecloth between the layers. The sentiment was created using 3d foam and cardstock to give it dimension. Finally added some sequins and pom pom trim.


Here's your close up!

Back next week with Stamping Bella, Neat and Tangled and LOTV! Phew!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Gorjuss); Distress markers; Dies (Reverse Confetti, Simon Says Stamp); Papers (Authentique); Cheesecloth; Pom pom trim; Sequins (Doodlebug); 3d foam

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Fabulous & cute! I have never seen this stamp before and I love your card, especially your brilliant colouring skills.