Wednesday 22 November 2017

Lili Of The Valley- James Big Star!

Hey everyone!

Hope you're all well and getting some crafting time. I'm currently working on some Project Life at the moment. I've got 3 different projects I'm working on- a holiday, my son's birthday and his preschool. I'm planning on finishing these before Christmas and at the start of the year, am hoping to get stuck into my online pencil colouring course. Have you got any projects you're working on? As usual, I'll be doing my end of year project round-up and to-do list for next year!

Anyhoo, enough rambling and onto today's card featuring LOTV's James Big Star...


I coloured James with copics and cut around him into a panel which I adhered to the card blank. I added a strip of foiled MME paper which I thought would look lovely against the gold star he's holding. I then stamped "very" by PTI and die-cut the matching "merry" and adhered to the card. Job done! 


Your close up! Such a fun character to colour! 

Be back later in the week with a Gorjuss card. Thanks so much for stopping by today! x

Crafty stash used: Stamps (LOTV, PTI); Copics; Dies (PTI); Paper (MME)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card, love James and the big red merry really pops
Hugs Kaz x

Brawny x said...

Fabulous cardvx

DebbieS said...

This is lovely - love the way you do James the Bear