Monday 20 November 2017

Purple Onion Designs- Cora and Thomas (Skating Bunnies)!

Hello again!

Hope you're all OK and had a good weekend. Today I am sharing a really simple CAS card featuring two stamps from Purple Onion- Cora and Thomas (Skating Bunnies) and Pond/Lake Background...


I stamped the stamps (first masking out Cora and Thomas) onto watercolour paper and then coloured with Distress Markers. I added some white gel pen for snow and some Stickles on the hills and tops of trees. I cut the panel out using a large rectangular nestie and adhered to a card base. Finally stamped a sentiment from PTI.

That's it for today! Be back later in the week with another LOTV James and Gorjuss cards! 

Thanks for stopping by  x

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Purple Onion, PTI); Distress Markers; White gel pen; Stickles


1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Perfect! Such a cute image and I like the sentiment too.