Sunday 24 December 2017

My fav makes of 2017!

Hey everyone!

This is the time of the year I normally share my fav makes of 2017 and take the opportunity to thank each and every one of you for supporting my blog and taking the time to comment here or like my photos on Instagram so THANK YOU! I really mean it, you guys are the best!!


I'll be sharing my most liked makes on Instagram as well so watch out for that as well.


But back to my fav shares. As I wasn't blogging for a couple of months, I've added a couple of additional cards to a couple of months to make it up to the 12 cards.


Here they are...


January


February

March


June



July

Aug

Sep

Oct


Nov


Nov

Dec

Dec

So all there's left for me to say is have a very HAPPY CHRISTMAS to all my crafting lovelies!!!! Thank you so so much for all your love and support throughout 2017!

I'll be back next week with my round up of 2017 crafting TO-DOs and my new TO-DO list for 2018!

Love ya! xxx



No comments: