Tuesday 23 January 2018

Purple Onion Designs- Buttercup Bunny

Hello my crafting lovelies!!

How goes it? Hope you're all well. Today I have an aperture card featuring Purple Onion's Buttercup Bunny and Blooms...


I stamped Buttercup and then masked her out before stamping Blooms. I then coloured using Distress Markers and once dry stamped the sentiment.  I then cut a panel to fit the front of the card blank and adhered the flowery and striped papers as shown. I then die cut an aperture using the MFT Wonky Window die. I adhered the watercoloured panel to the card base, raised the die-cut panel on 3d foam pads and adhered the panel so that the image was perfectly placed underneath. 


Here's your close up! How cute is Buttercup??!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Purple Onion, WPlus9); Distress markers; Dies (MFT); Papers (Crate Paper)

No comments: