Saturday 20 January 2018

Stamping Bella Uptownies Thelma and Louise!

Hi everyone!
Hope you're enjoying your weekend and hopefully getting in some crafty time!

Today I have a card made using a couple of Stamping Bella stamps- Uptownies Thelma and Louise and the Cave Kids Backdrop...


I coloured up both stamps with copics and fussy cut Thelma and Louise. I then stamped out one of the accompanying sentiments onto a die-cut speech bubble- it just fit!! I thought the Cave Kids Backdrop was just perfect backdrop for Thelma and Louise going off-road into the distance! I also die-cut a frame using some wood-distressed looking MME paper. I stuck the backdrop image to my base card and I then raised the frame up on 3D foam pads and also raised Thelma and Louise and the speech bubble on foam pads so that they were level with the height of the frame if that makes sense and stuck the whole lot down onto the base card!


Here's your close up! I seem to have lost the sharpness somewhere in this photo- must check the settings on my camera!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Dies (MFT); Paper (MME)

1 comment:

DebbieS said...

Love this - such a clever card :)