Wednesday 31 January 2018

Stamping Bella- Big Idea Squidgy!

Hi everyone!

Hope you've all had a great start to the week. Today I have Stamping Bella's Big Idea Squidgy to share...


I coloured her with copics and fussy cut. I then cut the yellow polka dot paper and adhered it to the base card. I then cut a square of the pink chevron paper and die-cut a circle aperture in the centre. I then raised the pink paper up on 3d foam strips and adhered to the card base. I then raised Squidgy (apart from her feet) on 3d foam and adhered over the aperture. I die cut "birthday" using a PTI die and again raised some parts up on foam, the rest I used wet glue. I stamped the sentiment and die-cut using and MFT banner and glued flat again the yellow paper. Finally added some sequins.


Here's your squidgy close up! Love her lop-sided grin!
Have a great rest of the week and I'll be back probably Saturday with a LOTV card. Thanks for stopping by x

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella, MFT?); Copics; Stickles; Papers (Pink and Main); Dies  (MFT, PTI); Sequins (Doodlebug)

2 comments:

DebbieS said...

As with all your creations, I am loving this card

Brawny x said...

Great card x