Saturday 3 February 2018

Lili Of The Valley- Secretly Yours!

Hi everyone!

Hope you're enjoying your weekend! Today I have a LOTV anniversary card I made for my in-laws...


I coloured Secretly Yours using the no-lines technique with copics and added a lyra pencil shadow to the floor. The papers are by Dovecraft which I distressed. Once I'd come up with a sketch I layered the distressed papers and stamped the postage mark stamps. I then adhered the recycled lace and the image on top of that. I die-cut the PTI sentiment and stamped out the accompanying "anniversary". I adhered the "happy" flat and raised "anniversary" up on 3d foam pads. Finally I added some flowers and pearls.


Your close up!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (LOTV, PTI); Copics; Lyra pencils; Papers (Dovecraft); Dies (Nesties, PTI); Lace (recycled); Flowers; Pearls; Paper Distresser

2 comments:

Jennifer D said...

Wow Wow Wow! Soooo good I had to come for a much closer look! <3 <3 <3

Brawny x said...

Absolutely gorgeous Stephanie. Lovely work x