Tuesday 16 January 2018

WPlus9 Friends For All Seasons- Love U!

Hi everyone!

How are you all? It's a really miserable rainy day here- perfect for crafting!

The other day I had a play with doing some backgrounds with stencils. It's not something I've done before because, as you know, I'm a designer paper girl but it's good to experiment and try different things...


The other thing I did was ink up some WPlus9 stamps I've had forever. So the background I made with the MFT Geometric Grid, sponging some distress ink. I coloured up the lil bear, flowers and duck from the set and then cut out with the matching dies. The sentiment is the fabulously useful Altenew Label Love set which I've just started using all the time. Just added a teeny heart. 
Perfect for Valentine's Day!

Thanks for stopping by today, I really appreciate it! See you later in the week! x

Crafty stash used: Stamps (WPlus9, Altenew); Dies (WPlus9); Stencil (MFT); Inks (Tim Holtz); Heart (MME); Copics

No comments: