Monday 5 February 2018

Reverse Confetti- Leaping Lions!

Well it's another start to another week already!! Where does the time go? 

Thanks so much to everyone who left a comment on my previous LOTV card either here, on FB or on Instagram- you quite liked that one it seems!! I've only ever done 2 no-lines cards and am always nervous trying out a different technique so it's really nice to have such lovely feedback!

Today's card couldn't be more different-a CAS style 50th birthday card featuring Reverse Confetti's Leaping Lions...


I coloured in all the various elements using copics and then fussy cut. I stamped out one of the sentiments on black cardstock and embossed with fine white powder. I then adhered some DP to the base of the card and followed this with the black cardstock strip above. I then adhered all the different fussy cut elements, making sure the lion was raised on 3d foam pads. I stamped the "roar" straight onto the cardstock base. Finally I added some die-cut numbers and "th" to complete the card.

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Reverse Confetti); Copics; Papers (Pink & Main); Cardstock (PTI); Dies (PTI); White embossing powder (SSS)

No comments: