Tuesday 6 March 2018

Lili Of The Valley- Oliver Skateboarding!

Brrrrr! Well the Beast From The East well and truly gripped us here in Essex! 

In a big to take my mind off the constantly freezing weather, I've done a little crafting with LOTV's Oliver Skateboarding...


So this was a bit of a different card for me. I'm trying to experiment a bit with inks and to use stamps for backgrounds as well as using my trusty DPs. I was quite pleased with how this turned out. All the background stamps are PTI. Inks were a mixture of PTI and Distress Inks. "You Rock" is a PTI sentiment and the other label one is by Altenew.


Here's your close up. I even stamped on his skateboard!!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (LOTV, PTI, Altenew); Inks (PTI, Distress)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a fabulous card for a cool teenager, love the abstract stamping and colours you have used :)
Hugs Kaz xx