Tuesday 13 March 2018

Reverse Confetti- Hippity Hoppity!

Hey everyone!!

I'm sharing another Spring card today- this time featuring Reverse Confetti's Hippity Hoppity set...


I coloured all the elements with copics and added some highlights with white gel pen and a touch of Wink of Stella pen, I then fussy cut. The gorgeous papers are by American Crafts. The sentiment is part of the set. 

Aren't they so cute- I love that there are so many elements you can pick from.

I decided to enter the Reverse Confetti blog's March sketch (see below) for my layout.

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Reverse Confetti); Copics; Papers (American Crafts); White gel pen; Wink Of Stella pen; Dies (MFT, Lil Inkers)


2 comments:

Kelly S. said...

So cheerful and sweet! Love how you colored those bunnies, and the mix of background patterns and colors is delightful, too!

Jeanne J. said...

Oh gosh this card is absolutely adorable! I love the little details like the bow in her hair and the carrots in the basket! So cute!