Saturday 12 May 2018

Avery Elle- Love Puffin!

Hey everyone!

Happy Saturday! Today I have a very simple but very cute (I think!) Avery Elle card to share with you...


I used the very adorable Avery Elle Love Puffin set and coloured with copics and fussy cut. I created a front panel and die cut a large heart using Nesties. On the front of the card blank I stamped out the Stampin Up Watercolour Wash background stamp so that it would show beneath the heart aperture. I adhered the panel to the card base front using 3d foam pads and stuck the puffins and shells down. I then stamped the birds through the aperture using a small acrylic block. I then stamped and embossed the accompanying sentiment. Finally added some raindrops.

As simple as it is, I really like this card! Is it OK to say that?!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: Stamps (Avery Elle, Stampin Up); Copics; Dies (Nestie); Raindrops (PTI); Embossing Powder (Simon Says Stamp)

No comments: