Tuesday 8 May 2018

Lili Of The Valley- Tea Party!

Helloooo my fine friends!

Hope you're all great! Have you seen Kathy Rac is doing another 30 Day Colouring Challenge soon. I haven't participated before as I never had enough time but I have a bit more now my little one has increased his hours at Kindergarten so I'm hoping to join in this time. I've been stamping out some images in readiness! Are you joining in?

Today I have a sweet image from LOTV to share called Tea Party....


This card is for a friend who really loves her tea!! I coloured the image with Distress Markers. I distressed these gorgeous Bo Bunny papers and arranged in a layout. I added some lace and flowers. This sentiment is by Waltzing Mouse (sadly, they are no longer in existence).


How adorable!! Just love these older style LOTV stamps. Such a shame that they seem to be getting rid of so many of them.

Supplies: Stamps (LOTV, Waltzing Mouse); Distress Markers; Papers (Bo Bunny); Flowers (Prima); Paper Distresser; Dies (Nesties); Lace

1 comment:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Lovely card, fab colouring x