Tuesday 29 May 2018

Lili Of The Valley- Big Present!

Hi ya my crafty friends!

I'm really excited to be joining in with the 30 Day Colouring Challenge this time around which begins on 1st June- are any of you doing it? If you want to catch up with my daily colouring, don't forget to check out my Instagram account and, of course, don't forget to follow me there if you aren't already!! 

Hope you're all well. Here's another card I made yonks ago but haven't had a chance to post featuring LOTV's Big Present...


I coloured him with copics and fussy cut. I then made a clean and simple card by cutting a panel to fit the front side of the card blank. I then die cut some stars using MFT dies and adhered some patterned paper to the front of the card blank so that it appeared behind the die-cut stars in the panel. I added a strip of paper to the front of the panel and then stuck the panel down to the card blank. I then raised the image up on 3d pads and adhered to the middle of the panel and then stamped the PTI sentiment onto a die-cut stitched banner. I then raised the banner up on 3d foam pads as well. 


Such a cute image!!

Supplies: Stamps (LOTV, PTI); Copics; Papers (Echo Park); Dies (MFT)

No comments: